The Office of the Superintendent outlined Strategic Projects to address and eliminate the educational inequities in the Minneapolis Public Schools via innovative projects and practices.
The Strategic Projects are focused on innovative system improvements, in alignment with the Acceleration 2020 goals, strategies and progress metrics.
These Strategic projects include, but are not limited to:
· The MPS Equity Framework and Equity and Diversity Impact Assessment
· The MPS Achievement and Integration Plan and Budget
· Superintendent Teacher Advisory Committee
· Teacher of Color Pipeline partnership with Metro State University,
· Innovation Incubator Project
· Racial Equity Leadership Professional Development
Dr. Lanise Block
Strategic Projects Administrator
Office of the Superintendent
Stacy Wells, M.A.
Achievement & Integration Coordinator
1250 Broadway Mpls. MN 55411