Community Vendor Fair — Saturday, December 10 from 9am - 12pm and Monday, December 12 from 8am - 8pm.
· Come see and provide input on the curriculum materials of the 3 vendors
· Tell us what is important to you and your community as MPS picks a literacy curriculum
· Tell us how you and your community can help your child’s school make the most of the literacy curriculum
There will be several opportunities for community to share their perspective.
· Community Vendor Fairs — MPS will host vendor materials for community to access
· Community Meeting — MPS will host a facilitated community conversation to include an expert panel
· Open Houses — Community can access vendor materials and information about the literacy adoption plan