MPS PreK-5 Literacy curriculum fair
Tuesday, March 21, 8 a.m.-7 p.m. and Wednesday, March 22, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at Davis Center Assembly Room, 1250 W. Broadway Ave. Minneapolis, MN 55411.
· Share your thoughts on how MPS communities can help schools make the most of the literacy curriculum.
· Review and provide feedback about the curriculum materials. Your input is important to us.
· Let us know what you value in a literacy curriculum.
There will be several opportunities for community to share their perspective.
· Community Vendor Fairs — MPS will host vendor materials for community to access
· Community Meeting — MPS will host a facilitated community conversation to include an expert panel
· Open Houses — Community can access vendor materials and information about the literacy adoption plan